Friday 11 August 2023

Sacred Sites Oracle Cards review



Mind Body & Soul Ezine Card Deck Review: Sacred Sites Oracle Cards - Harness Our Earth's Spiritual Energy to Heal Your Past, Transform Your Present and Shape Your Future by Barbara Meiklejohn-Free, with illustrations by Yuri Leitch. A set of 53 cards plus full colour guidebook in a drawer pull crush proof box. £14.99 Published by Watkins Publishing. The deck is divided into four colours, representing the directions of North, East, South and West, and each card has a symbol related to it and depicts a lower, middle and upper World area (the past, present and potential). You are guided how to use the cards for greatest benefit. The book offers an array of ceremonies, prayers, meditations, and exercises. Prepare yourself for a sacred site visit and take the cards withi you; the energies in ancient sites are kept special only by those who visit them with calm connection and respect.

"Disperse, dissolve, cleanse and clear, make space for divine guidance here'.

I did some online research on my favourite cards, which gave me a greater understanding of the energy. I placed a chosen card on my bedroom table, hoping for inspired dreams or to one day visit the sacred site facilitated by the ancestors! I am hopeful. I enjoyed working with this deck and learning about those sites I was unfamiliar with! Excellent value.

Well produced cards and a full colour book.



Review by Wendy Stokes  https://wendystokes.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.