Friday 2 February 2024

Soulful Woman Guidance Cards Review



Mind Body & Soul Ezine Card Deck Review: Soulful Woman Guidance Cards - Nurturance, Empowerment & Inspiration for the Feminine Soul by Shushann Movsessian and Gemma Summers. Boxed set of 48 cards and guidebook. Published by Blue Angel Publishing.£17.99

Written by qualified psychotherapists who teach the path of the sacred feminine. The cards encourage empowerment and authenticity. 26 different artists work are featured, contributing 48 illustrations of women's faces using computer graphics, multi media and paintings. Each card has an image, a number, title and card affirmation message. The guidebook provides a message for each card plus information on how to use the cards by using the words 'I am'. There is a suggestion of a one-card reading and a 3 card reading. Symbols are the faces of women, flowers, moon, geometric designs, eggs, birds, butterflies, hair and spirals. 

Sample card: Number 44, Titled Inner Guidance System. Card Affirmation Message: The best answers come from the calm, radiant place within me. I wait for these with joy. I live by my inner compass. I am not concerned about what others think. I am at peace with my choices. I am improving at following my inner guidance and my choices are improving too. There is a reliable guidance system that I can rely on everyday which receives positive and negative direction so I can shape my destiny, express my life purpose and individuality. I am grateful for this loving and wise intuition. The card affirmation message is repeated. 

Review: Wendy Stokes https://wendystokes.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.