Sunday 20 March 2022

Gilded Reverie Lenormand

Mind Body & Soul Ezine Card Deck Review: Gilded Reverie Lenormand Gold Edged 'Expanded Edition' by Ciro Marchetti published by U S Games Systems Inc. 47 cards with explanatory book.

The card faces have a contemporary computer graphic presentation, a number and playing card information. Added to the 36 Lenormand deck, the author has added 8 special supplementary cards with information on how to use the extra cards in a reading. There is a simple Nine-Card Spread with sample reading, The Fortune-Telling Day Spread with 9 cards with sample provided, The Chocolate Box Spread with 18 cards and sample. I find the images are easy to connect with and inspire my readings. I like these cards very much and appreciate the extra cards in the Expanded Edition. If  I had to use one word, I would say 'glamorous!' 

Review by Wendy Stokes, visit:  https:wendystokes.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.