Friday 12 April 2024

The Goddess


Mind Body & Soul Ezine Book Review: The Goddess - Be the Woman You Want to Be by Elisabeth Wilson. Hardback. Leisure & Lifestyle. RRP £18.99

Over 100 suggestions from 30 Goddess experts, with identifying your goddess archetype, with themed sections, quizzes, ways to find out who you are, and be who you are. You don’t need to be prefect, or wait for the right time, no longer please others, gain better financial security, wear bright colours, think positively, jump start your love life, spice up your sex life, boost your body image, find out your love quotient score, be grateful, become organised, keep questioning, start being logical, throw a dinner party, create your dream home, make a beautiful garden, detox, take vitamins, take exercise, deal with rejection, make sure you bounce! 

Extract from the book: What do I want to achieve with my life? What should I want? What matters to me at this time in my life? Why do I want it? Does it really matter? Who am I living my life for? What don’t I know? What am I avoiding questioning about myself? What can I learn from my life? What are my plans for the next year? What support do I need? Who can help me? What needs my attention? If I died tomorrow, what would be missing from my obituary that I would like to see there? What can I change about my life? What am I afraid of losing? What am I afraid of gaining?  What would I like to overhear people saying about me? What would I not like to hear said about me? Why is my best friend my best friend? What would I do if I knew I could not fail? In what way am I causing or reinforcing bad behaviour? If I had a year to live what would I do with the time? When do I feel most alive? What would I like to be doing in five years time? 10 years? 25 years?  What am I prepared to give up in order to achieve my goals? What is the best outcome in my present situation? What is the worst outcome in my present situation? What is the best thing I’ve ever done in the past year and why? What aspects of my life do I enjoy the most, and the least? What can people learn from me? 

Don’t expect this book to be about Goddesses. It’s about you becoming a more confident woman! 

A good workbook, though very old fashioned! Review by Wendy Stokes https://wendystokes.co.uk 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.